Here is everything you need to know about Voting!
- Voting is done after nomination. There is no overlap between the phases.
- You will only be able to vote on IDs that were nominated in the nomination phase.
- You may only vote once.
- Voting will start roughly halfway through the current video playing.
- Voting will close when the current video has ended. The votes are then tallied and the next show starts.
- If no show was nominated the server will choose a random video to play next.
- If only one show was nominated the server will automatically choose that as the winner and play it next.
- Voting when only one or no shows were nominated will fail to register your vote.
- As the winner is clear, this is supposed to happen.
- To check if voting has started open the voting drop-down tab. To re-check if voting has opened close and reopen the drop-down tab.
- The trick is that the voting tab won’t automatically update when voting has started. (Adding this feature is a WIP)
- In the event of a tie the ID nominated earliest will win. The order IDs were nominated in is evident when voting.
- Top of the list = Nominated First | Bottom of the list = Nominated Last
- You can track the progress of the vote by looking at the vote drop down tab after you have voted and before voting has closed.
If you have any questions / comments please leave them on the “Contact / Error Reporting” page.